From Lowell Makes
Shop Captain: TBD Contact: [email protected]
- DO date and sign the board outside the booth for:
- when your piece was put in
- how long it’s expected to dry/removal date. (if anything needs to stay in there for more than 48 hrs, please contact Captain first)
- DO put anything you move (drying rack, tray, shelving) back in its place when you are done with it.
- DO remember, any items that are not removed past their project expiration date can/will be removed for you, regardless of its completion state.
- DO position large items in progress/drying AS CLOSE TO THE WALL as possible. It's a small space and your project should not prevent others from comfortably maneuvering in the space.
- DO be mindful of the projects around you as you work and please tidy up after yourself to leave the space as usable as possible for the next member.
- DO NOT touch someone else's project directly if it's still drying. You may move it out of the way by re-positioning the surface it's drying on but DO NOT make direct contact with the piece.
- DO NOT leave paint cans inside of paint booth for others to find/clean up (if you are working for a few hours at a time in the same day that's fine, but after you are COMPLETELY done, put your cans back in the chemicals cabinet outside of the booth)
- DO NOT use the shelving in the booth as a drying table. It should be upright at all times. If you need a large surface area to leave something to dry make your own set up using items outside of the spray booth.