From Lowell MakesJump to navigationJump to search
Curious about what projects are going on at Lowell Makes that you can get involved with? There are several ways to get the scoop:
- Come to an Open House (every Wednesday night from 6-9PM ).
- Attend a Monthly Members' Meeting, typically the first Tuesday of each month.
- Come to an event (check the Calendar
- Check the list of active Basecamp projects.
- Contact a Shop Captain for information about a specific Shop.
- Send an email to [email protected] or post in the Basecamp Town square if you have a question.
- SSID - LM-house
- Password: makerswebe
The Fileserver where you can store all your files. This is backed up nightly offsite.
- On Windows you can access the share via Windows Explorer by typing in \\bootmill\Shared
- On Linux you can access the share via the Nautilus file browser by typing in smb://bootmill/Shared
- Dell Laserjet 1720dn
- IP: 10.1.10.1
- Hostname: Dell1720dn
- Linux Driver: Dell M5200 Foomatic/Postscript
- HP OfficeJet 6700
- IP: 10.1.10.132
- Hostname: HP2A64DW