From Lowell Makes
Curious about what projects are going on at Lowell Makes that you can get involved with? There are several ways to get the scoop:
- Come to an Open House (every Wednesday night from 6-9PM).
- Attend a Monthly Members' Meeting, typically the first Tuesday of each month.
- Come to Open Hack Night (check the Calendar, but typically the third Monday of each month.
- Check the list of active Basecamp projects.
- Contact a Shop Captain for information about a specific Shop.
- We have IRC as well.
- Send an email to [email protected] to reach the whole membership.
- SSID - LM-house
- Password: makerswebe
The Fileserver where you can store all your files. This is backed up nightly offsite.
- On Windows you can access the share via Windows Explorer by typing in \\bootmill\Shared
- On Linux you can access the share via the Nautilus file browser by typing in smb://bootmill/Shared
- Dell Laserjet 1720dn
- IP: 10.1.10.1
- Hostname: Dell1720dn
- Linux Driver: Dell M5200 Foomatic/Postscript
- HP OfficeJet 6700
- IP: 10.1.10.132
- Hostname: HP2A64DW