|Bike Shop Summary|
|Shop Captain||Sam Green and Steve Birmingham|
|Contact email||[email protected]|
|Check Out Required?||Yes|
1. Tools, which are blue, do not leave the Makerspace unless you get permission from Sam or Steve first.
2. All spare parts and bike accessories are yours to use and keep!
3. Please clean up after yourself.
4. Not all wrenches are the same thing! A lot of the bike shop wrenches are designed only for specific parts of the bike, and shouldn't be used for general non-bike project work. For example, please don't use a cone wrench to unbolt a vice from a table.
- If you have questions about how to fix up your bike, you can reach my co-captain Steve Birmingham at [email protected]
- If you have questions or concerns about the shop itself, you can email me at [email protected], or send me (Samuel Green) a Ping on Basecamp.
|Truing Stand, Park TS-2.2P|
|List of Shops|
|Upstairs||• 3D Printing • Coffee Shop • Electronics Shop • Photography Studio • Fermentation|
|Downstairs||• Bike Shop • Ceramics Studio • Cosplay Shop • Craft and Fabrics • Machine Shop • Spray Booth • Woodshop • Rapid Prototyping Shop|